MediXall Healthcare EcoSystem
MediXall Investment Group has developed a new model for a healthcare “Ecosystem” hub to address the challenges and opportunities associated with the current state of Healthcare: enhancing the operations of the healthcare providers, while at the same time offering patients the tools and services that would allow them to take control of their own health-care.
IN THE NEWS
- We are very excited to have Dr. Gass and Mr. Frosch join us in a more formal capacity as we seek to broaden MediXall.com’s vision and […]
- This past week the United States House of Representatives passed the long anticipated Republican healthcare bill. It passed with only Republican support and only then by […]
- The U.S. presidential elections have passed, and as noted in previous blogs, we believed that regardless of which candidate prevailed, we would be facing a tectonic shift in healthcare in the U.S. and, it would seem, in the world. We ended Part 1 of this 2-part blog noting that we expected foreseeable “tectonic events” that would be driving forces in healthcare for the next decade.
- On the eve of the what is likely one of the most momentous Presidential elections in our nation’s history, we will indulge ourselves one last time with an analytical and editorial look back at “ObamaCare”, or as it correctly named, the Affordable Care Act of 2010 (ACA). In our recently blogs, we opined on the relative impact on healthcare going forward with the election of Secretary Hillary Clinton or Mr. Donald Trump. We took for granted that the ACA will pass into history.
- In the previous three blogs we have attempted to set a baseline and then review the basic public policy platform of both Secretary Clinton and Mr. Trump regarding our national healthcare policy going forward.